StarFarmer

Hatching
Apr 12, 2021
I am planning to order from Hilltop Farms today. Has anyone here ordered from them? If so, did they sex the chicks correctly? They vaccinate their chicks for Marans disease and they are in Southern California which is a plus. They have a lot of good reviews, too.

I am planning to order from Hilltop Farms today. Has anyone here ordered from them? If so, did they sex the chicks correctly? They vaccinate their chicks for Marans disease and they are in Southern California which is a plus. They have a lot of good reviews, too.
Did your chicks survive?

Did your chicks survive?
That is the absolute LAST place I would order from. I was given a name from Foothill Feed. Not sure where you are and they do not ship. Buckaboo Farms. I actually went over there today because Tiffany was so helpful and shared her Corid with me in hopes of saving the 2 that remain. She has a yard full of beautiful chickens, and plenty of chicks. you might want to look her up if you are in Orange County or close to North Tustin

Paid and received 12 chicks. Paid for vaccinated but not done I guess because I have. 5 layers left. 7 have died. Can’t recommend them

If you do end up with chicks from them feed medicated food and Corid with your chick boost or whatever you are putting in their water. It saved my last two but 3 died before I figured out what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom