1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hindu Horoscope(hope I dont get in trouble)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MonkeyZero, Dec 11, 2007.

1. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Hi

In the hindu religeon, well not religeon but superstition we have a horocope. Our hindu horoscope contains a HUGE BOOK. a 900pg book from india. I read hindi.
    If you want I can read urs

All I need is What city and state ur born in, ur name, and date of birth, and time(optional) and ur regular horoscope sign.

I'm sorry if i disobey rules. THis isnt really phycics stuff, more like reading, ur personality and hindu like horoscope.
    I aint the knd of person who does this fake stuff, cause im against it.

If u wanna post here u can, but send my a PM if want kept private. It will take me a few mins to find out. I also get help from mom, who does this. Its kinda like priest work.
    Note that ur hindu horoscope is different
    '
    Thanks
    Sindoora

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2007
  2. MiniDriver

MiniDriver Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2007
    Massachusetts
    It's probably not smart to share that information with a stranger. I'm sure Haimishi means well, but it could lead to identity theft if such info fell into the wrong hands.

Please don't post your info in a public forum. It's just not safe.

3. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    The only thing I saw wrong with your post was your , I am sure unintended
    well not religion but superstition

, remark about the Hindu religion.

Information:
    Hinduism is believed to be the oldest living religious tradition in the world.

There are approximately 1 billion Hindus, making Hinduism the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam, of whom approximately 890 million live in India.[1] Other countries with large Hindu populations include Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, Mauritius, Fiji, Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname and Guyana.[2]

We respect all religions​

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  4. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    I'm not the kind of person, who even does that stuff, that is why, I do PMs. I dont want others Identities stolen. You should also know, my name is Sindoora. I dont intend to. You can, leave ur name out if wanted. My comp is protected, and I have it on password. I would never want anyone's identity found by this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by