Hip Hip Hooray

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by PhlyinPheBee, Apr 17, 2009.

1. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    [​IMG] I am so happy to report that TSC has NO CHICKS [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I'vegotchickenfever

I'vegotchickenfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Northwest Florida
    I am so happy to report that TSC has NO CHICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. aidenbaby

aidenbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Lochbuie
    Is that because you bought them all?[​IMG]

4. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    Quote:ROFL! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I just called mine because i need to go get chick food and they have some in. None of the breeds i want thank god! I almost had to send DH to go get it!

5. I'vegotchickenfever

I'vegotchickenfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Northwest Florida
    I just called mine because i need to go get chick food and they have some in. None of the breeds i want thank god! I almost had to send DH to go get it!

Okay, I'm beginning to wonder [​IMG] ... if this is a motherhood thing? Seems like us ladies have a difficult time by passing these cute little babies!!! Do the guys have the same problem, or is it just us? I read earlier where a BYCer had just given away several chicks and the very next day SHE purchased the same amount - what is it w/ us? I know, I'm doing a version of the same thing - and I can't explain it. I'm more of a dog person - how'd I get into this chicken thing?.... and then, how'd I get in SO DEEP????? [​IMG]

I must admit, I LOVE IT!!! [​IMG]

6. PhlyinPheBee

PhlyinPheBee Poodles, Chicken, Goats--OH MY!!

Mar 11, 2009
    Northeast Louisiana
    Quote:Well I got 18 of them. My uncle got 18 chicks and 6 ducks.

7. ChickyLaura

ChickyLaura The Crazy Chicken Lady

Mar 31, 2009
    Eastern/Central PA
    My TSC has plenty of chicks, but NO bantams. If they would've had bantams, I would have left with at least 6! [​IMG]

On the way out of the parking lot, my husband said he was surprised I didn't buy any! They are so cute though...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by