Hitlers secrets video

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken mouth, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Chicken mouth

Chicken mouth Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2008
    SA, Australia
    Hey guys,
    I was hoping you could spare some time to quickly have a look at my History video I made up for my year 11 subject History. It's basically a video where I play Adolf Hitler and tell his story in a popular youtube trend "tumblr secrets" where stories are told using card. I switched the idea around by creating small humor in the video with certain terms such as 'nek minnit' and 'haters gunna hate'.

The mark was actually meant to be marked on a short 1000 word essay but after talking with the teacher I presented my topic in a different way which got myself a high mark for thinking outside of the box and for the creativity.

Luckily I had a German exchange student sitting next to me while making this to make sure it wasn't rude or offensive to her and her country.

This video isn't the most accurate or true. As it was for students, I had to keep it short and entertaining to keep the viewer interested which is why some bits are far fetched. I could've made this go on for over 20 minutes if I was to include all of the true details [​IMG] Not something I would recommend watching if you wanted to learn about ww2 [​IMG]

Thankyou

2. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I liked it. [​IMG]

3. Chicken mouth

Jul 4, 2008
    SA, Australia
    Thankyou Matthew :D

4. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Congratulations on an innovative approach to an assignment. Well done. [​IMG]

5. Gomes Bantams

Gomes Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

I already know waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much about WWII

6. Chicken mouth

Jul 4, 2008
    SA, Australia
    Gomes Bantams, hopefully it wasn't too boring for you then as I tried to stay away from giving a history lesson :)

Thankyou Sourland :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by