Hiya from Idaho!

Hey-Hey

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2017
Southern Idaho
Hi,
I'm Wendy. Over the years, I've come across this forum/site when looking things up and trying to find answers and thought I'd bite the bullet and make an account here.
I have 20 chickens (8 hens and 12 chicks born on April 17*):
2 Golden-laced Wyandotte
2 Rhode Island
4 Amerecaunas
2 Egyptian Fayoumi*
2 Modern Game Bird*
3 White-face Black Spanish*
2 Sumatra*
3 White Polish*

At night, they are all kept in a 16' x 6' coop that I built this spring and free range during the day. Very happily, they put themselves away at night. I've had chickens for the past 4 years and have had spring chicks in my bathroom for the past 3 - no more! :)

I am a single mom to a 10-yr old boy that I homeschool. I work part-time and go to university full-time (plus some!). In whatever free-time I have, I enjoy knitting, crocheting, hand embroidery, woodworking, and video games. I am currently filling my garden space with about 12 6'x3' raised beds.

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Hi Wendy and welcome to BYC. You sound crazy busy! I hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us.

Best wishes
CT

Kyanite

Loving Life!
May 27, 2016
SE Idaho
Hi Wendy and welcome to BYC!!! Nice to have a fellow Idahoan here ;)
We've had spring chicks in the bathroom, spare bedroom and garage the last two years. I hear ya, it's time to brood those chickies somewhere else! That's and awesome selection of breeds you've got.

Top Bottom