Hiya I'm new!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by girlychick, Jun 13, 2010.

1. girlychick

girlychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone,
    I am Chickenpeople..yeah that sounds funny xD We(as in me and my family) have four chickens. two red stars and one Black Anoca(er however u spell that) And the other is a White Rock. We first got our chickens from my mom reading on a website that they were $2.00. Now the red stars are 16 months there named are Miley and Torchick. The Black Anoca and the White Rock are 2 weeks old. We first got the white rock(Pecky) on Friday hoping that Miley and Torchick would "adopt" Her sadly they at first ignored her and Pecky just sat in the egg box(hope she doesn't become broody) Then we put her out in the whole coop Miley and torchick were pecking at her and we took pecky out and put her in the pen we put Miley and Torchick in when they were chicks. She was really loud and lonley. So we decided to get the Black Anoca (Pedro) My brother named her that even though she's a hen(Hopfully!) So yeah (thats my saying along with hee hee hee hee hee snorf xD) guess thats it. Have a Chicktastic day! [​IMG]

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    chicktastic welcomes! I hope it works out for the newbies! this is fun, this chicken stuff. I sat on the deck a bit ago and had a few boiled eggs with salt and pepper, and I thought, 'I am so glad I have chickens.'
    I am glad you joined! [​IMG]

3. girlychick

girlychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I know Chicken eggs are so much better then store eggs well there still chicken but not fresh.
    Thanks for the warm welcoming! [​IMG]

4. FarmerJamie

FarmerJamie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2010
    [​IMG] Hi from NE Ohio

5. chicnfarmer

chicnfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    welcome! Eggsellent to meat you!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  6. bturbo87

bturbo87 Chillin' With My Peeps