Hmmmm is the grass greener on the other side?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by English Chick, Sep 23, 2008.

1. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Here is a pic of Mercy my young Muscovey duck who thinks she could be a chicken as she always like to sit on the fence.....

[​IMG]

Is anybody watching me......

[​IMG]

last but not least an escapee from the other side of the fence...love this cutie, she follows me everywhere when I am in the garden..

[​IMG]

2. peapickinchicks

peapickinchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, KY
    [​IMG], Nice pics, English Chick I love silly pets, my DH cousin rescues baby deers in his area whose mothers were hit by cars and didn't live etc. He had a 'lil' buck one time who thought he was one of the dogs and would crawl under the fence instead of jumping over it, it looked so funny running around with them dogs. Oh and your grass is so green, very pretty around your home.

3. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Thank PPchick, green grass = plenty of English rain! I would love a baby deer, got offered some a while back from a friend of mine who works for the Earl of Chester, but hubby said no....sigh

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    To answer your post's question, no, the grass can't possibly be any greener than what's in your yard!!!!!

5. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    Nice pics. I have a chicken that does the same thing about 6:30 every am. And we thought chickens couldn't tell time.

6. English Chick

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:You always make me smile Buff ...xx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by