Ho hum

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Fierlin1182, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Do you ever feel like doing nothing?
    It often happens to me. Whatever I do usually ends up with me on the losing side of the situation. When things go right, I get very stressed because I have so much going and usually drop some of my responsibilities. This leads to the people involved turning on me which makes me feel bad, so I try again to reconcile things which adds again to my list of things to keep up with. It's one big circle. :p

Except that at the moment I think I'm at the stage when I haven't got the energy to attempt to reconcile, what with school, and the german exchange, and work, and lots of things to worry about, so I suppose I'm just going to have to live with people going out of their way to make me feel unwelcome. The story of my life at the moment. :caf

How's everyone else? Let's hear of some happy stories.

2. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    HAHAHA!!! See!! Nobody replies, mostly because most of you on here are on the list of people who forgot about me after I stopped being so regular on BYC. I have that effect on people: out of mind.

Oh, I am going to die at the hands of CAS. I'm going to have to join a thousand different clubs.

At least I found out my exchange partner is going to have a Year 10 buddy, so she's not going to get lost or something. I have a terrifying fear that I'm going to leave her somewhere. :lol:

3. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

I haven't forgotten you. Your last two posts made me realize how glad I'm out of school, must really reek sometimes. Now if I can get enough money together I'm going to start my own business.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  4. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Oh, that's pretty cool. I don't think I'd have it in me to get very far in business, if my current organisational skills are anything to go by :lol:

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    I do wish somebody would remove this BYC Friend label from under my name. I don't deserve it, honest. :old
    I thought the award was meant to be for nice people!! I have been anything but nice recently. Don't know if it's anything to do with stress, but my true colours are certainly showing through... :lol:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  6. JD4570

Those kind of skills have to developed over time. In High School, half the time I couldn't even find my shoes.[​IMG]

7. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Most of the time my mother still can't find her own shoes. :lol:

Oh well, I can't say it's too bad being the person who had to reorganise the house for the arrival of the german girl, that was actually pretty interesting, seeing what was wedged between bed and wall. :lol:

8. JD4570

At least you don't have like 100 books stuffed under your bed.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by