HOAGBA 2008 Spring Bird & Animal Auction March 15

bump
smile.png

I was just thinking about this sale! Anyone else going? The HOAGBA also has a swap sometime.

DeAnna

Quote:
I'll be there!!

Some added recently consignments that I didn't include on the online bill include Australian Brush Turkeys and possibly some larger parrots such as Macaws & Amazons.

The updated Overbrook swap dates are now on the site; there was a date change for July. Have also added some news about our Youth Program winners as well.

If you're in the midwest, I recommend checking us out. Terry puts a out a great newsletter, well worth the price of dues!!

http://www.gbwf.org/hoagba/

Dan

Last edited:
I am hoping to go, if I can get a babysitter! Am hoping to find a few young EE roos,maybe some pulletts... ducks,maybe a tom for my 3 lonely gals?

I failed to mention in the first post, the members' general meeting will be held Friday evening, March 14 at 6:30 PM in the main green building at the front of the grounds.

Also, for those planning on selling birds, please pay close attention to the guidelines set forth on the sale bill (link above). We want to make sure everyone is in compliance with regulations and that the birds are housed in cages that are both safe for them and prospective buyers.

Any questions, post here, feel free to e-mail me or stop by the HOAGBA site. Looking forward to a good spring sale and hoping that this winter weather will break in time!!

Dan Cowell

Back
Top Bottom