HOAGBA 2008 Spring Bird & Animal Auction March 15

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Lophura, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Lophura

Lophura Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    Holden, Missouri
    The Heart of America Game Breeders' Association
    2008 Spring Bird & Animal Auction
    7:30 AM, Saturday, March 15, 2008
    Johnson County Fairgrounds, Gardner, Kansas
    A USDA & Kansas Animal Health Licensed Auction

See http://www.gbwf.org/hoagba/spring_sale.html for complete details, consignment info and regulations.

2. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    bump [​IMG]

3. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    I was just thinking about this sale! Anyone else going? The HOAGBA also has a swap sometime.

DeAnna

4. Lophura

Jan 23, 2008
    Holden, Missouri
    Quote:I'll be there!!

Some added recently consignments that I didn't include on the online bill include Australian Brush Turkeys and possibly some larger parrots such as Macaws & Amazons.

The updated Overbrook swap dates are now on the site; there was a date change for July. Have also added some news about our Youth Program winners as well.

If you're in the midwest, I recommend checking us out. Terry puts a out a great newsletter, well worth the price of dues!!

http://www.gbwf.org/hoagba/

Dan

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  5. stilwellchick

stilwellchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Stilwell, KS
    Hey there, I will be going. I live about 30 minutes from there. If anyone else is going let me know, I would love to meet other BYC folks!

6. stilwellchick

stilwellchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2007
    Stilwell, KS
    Does anyone going to this event want to meet me there? I would love to meet some other BYC folks!

7. KsTornado11

KsTornado11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Kansas
    I am hoping to go, if I can get a babysitter! Am hoping to find a few young EE roos,maybe some pulletts... ducks,maybe a tom for my 3 lonely gals?

8. Lophura

Jan 23, 2008
    Holden, Missouri
    I failed to mention in the first post, the members' general meeting will be held Friday evening, March 14 at 6:30 PM in the main green building at the front of the grounds.

Also, for those planning on selling birds, please pay close attention to the guidelines set forth on the sale bill (link above). We want to make sure everyone is in compliance with regulations and that the birds are housed in cages that are both safe for them and prospective buyers.

Any questions, post here, feel free to e-mail me or stop by the HOAGBA site. Looking forward to a good spring sale and hoping that this winter weather will break in time!!

Dan Cowell

9. KsTornado11

KsTornado11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Kansas
    Supposed to be crappy weather,but we're looking forward to going anyway!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by