Hodges Farms Chick Orders For 2011

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gamamachik, Mar 21, 2011.

1. gamamachik

gamamachik Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    HODGES FARMS TAKING CHICK ORDERS FOR 2011!!!! Please do not bid....We welcome you to visit us at our website: hodgesfarmschicks.com and place your order or you are welcome to email us at [email protected]....with any questions....All of our stock are from great breeders, no hatchery stock...We strive to have the best of the best....The breeds that we have are Silver/split Sussex, Red Sussex, Buff Sussex, Lavender Orpington, Blue Copper Marans, Black Copper Marans, Wheaten Marans, Wheaten Ameraucana, Blue Ameraucana, Blue Cochin, Bantam Barnevelders, Buckeye, Beltsville Turkeys, Merriam Turkeys, Snowy Mallard Ducks....Thanks

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. lucky123

lucky123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Cullman,Al
    How much is shipping on 12 chicks? Also, the ones on your site that are showing available, does that mean these will be shipped may the 10th if paid now?

3. tellynpeep

tellynpeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2008
    SW New Hampshire
    My question too... when would these ship?

4. Missouri Chicken Chick

Missouri Chicken Chick Out Of The Brooder

Jan 29, 2011
    Mansfield
    I did have some issues with Hodges Farms, but they went above and beyond to fix the problem. I would recommend them, but be patient.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by