~Hogwarts~ Do You Know Magic? RP

AngryChicken14

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 14, 2012
The Lost Rose Forest
Dear Young Wizards,
Hello I am Professor Dumble Door and this is Hogwarts. I hope you enjoy being here studying magic, monsters, etc. You will have to follow rules and study. The best part is learning!

Rules
  1. No Cussing
  2. No Killing
  3. You must challenge a person to battle if you want to fight the battle or fight ends after seven spells or five cuts or bruises.
  4. If you are challenged to a fight or battle you can say no or yes.
  5. No name calling!
  6. Keep it PG
  7. No controlling others
  8. Be Nice
  9. No Bragging
  10. No Cursing
  11. No Leaders
  12. Ages 10- 17 (are the age groups for Hog Warts)

If you would like to join hog warts please create your own character! If you want to be a character from Harry Potter please PM me.

You must PM me if you want to join Hog Warts please copy and paste this:

• User name
  • Name
  • Creature: (like are you half monster)
  • Personality
  • Group (Like Griffendor, Raven Claw, Slithern, Huffle Puff
  • Parent (s)
  • Siblings (you can be a sibling or you can let someone else be your sibling- no more than 4
  • Pet
  • Bio (This is optional but please PM me about and please don't make it to long)

My Character is Obious Black. Obious has Black silky hair with sky night shimmering blue eyes and she is half werewolf taking it on from Siris Black. Obious has a pet cat and she is very moody and adventurous. Obious is 12 years old Obious is in Raven Claw and she has one little sister named Legacy.

Legacy is my other character she is young and out going she gets in some trouble but not much. Legacy is a werewolf and she looks very similar to Obious only she has Brown Silky hair. Legacy has brown muddy eyes that look very dark. Legacy is 10 years old and she is in Raven Claw.

Can You Do Magic?

I made Obious My SELF!!!! SO PLEASE DONT COPY HER I've ALREADY MADE A FULL SUMMARY ON HER I WILL POST IT LATER!!!

Have Fun!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom