Hola from the 2nd best climate in the world....Mexico

mispollitos

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Hi, I'm so excited to have brought home mis primeros pollitos(my 1st baby chicks) yesterday! 5 little fuzz balls that I have no idea what kind of chickens they'll grow up to be. Our local vet happened to have them out front his "clinic" for sale yesterday afternoon as my husband drove by. I had to see them and "rescue" them!

I'm a middle age gal that is learning all about homesteading. Mis pollitos are tipping my homestead scale to completion
big_smile.png
So excited to learn how to take care of these amazing and funny creatures. And enjoy fresh organic eggs from our own yard!

gracias!! gracias!!

Well, the best climate in the world probably isn't Alaska, although very beautiful there!!!! I was able to see first hand last year, gorgeous, but chilly!!! National Geographic says that the best climate in the world is Nigeria!!!! 2nd best climate in all of the world is the Lake Chapala, Mexico area! There's some 10,000 expatriates from all over the world that retire here. It's amazing! But it does make information about some things a little more of a challenge for me being that I'm still kind of a newbie here.

Back
Top Bottom