Holderead Farms

DuckLoverZach

In the Brooder
Dec 21, 2015
Hello! I'm new to BYC! I started this thread so you can share your experiences with Holderead Farms. Also feel free to post photos of any birds you have ordered from them! Looking forward to your posts.
1f642.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've never purchased any birds from Holderead Farms, but am interested in seeing any responses from members who have. You might want to post on our Chicken Breeders and Hatcheries section in Chicken Breeds under the Forum at the top of the page as well. You will likely get more responses regarding Holderead Farms there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Happy New Year.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

You might also consider posting in the duck forum as Holderread Farms specializes in waterfowl:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

I think this farm is Dave Holderread's, the author of "Storey's Guide to Raising Ducks". That's an excellent book in case you haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for joining us!

This is a new members introduction thread, so I doubt you would get many folks acquainted with that farm. As suggested try posting on the ducks thread.

Back
Top Bottom