Holderread Christmas present!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by duck&chickencrazy, Dec 27, 2011.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm so excited!!! I told my bf that I would love to get some goslings from Holderreads for Christmas and on Christmas he gave me the money and told me to get whatever I want!! [​IMG] so I did! I sent the money out today and Im gonna get a pair of the Brown Africans, a pair of Pomeranians, and the TSQ assortment pair. It took me forever to decide what I wanted lol I can't wait to get them! [​IMG] best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else order from holderreads? If so what are you getting?

2. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    That is a very nice Christmas present. You are one of the lucky ones whose BF actually listens to what you say and thus got you something you really want.

I am on the waiting list for 2 pairs of TSQ Pomeranians, so I am looking forward to new goslings in the spring. The geese I already have are from Holderread and they are gorgeous. I expect that you will be very happy with the geese that you get.

It was smart to order Pomeranians separately. He always sells out early, so I suspect that they do not go into the assortments very often.

Be sure to come back in the spring and let us know what you received in the assortment and PHOTOS!!!! are required.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by