1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Holderreads

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DuckBoy323, Mar 11, 2014.

1. DuckBoy323

DuckBoy323 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    Arlington Washington
    Hey y'all this year will be my first ordering from holderreads, I'm pretty excited about ordering my ducks and just curious on how the ducks arrive and if they send extras just in case? I live about 5 and a half hours away from where they are so how long would it take the ducks to get here? I live in Arlington WA btw. And also how are there Welsh Harlequins, Saxonys and Golden Cascades? Thanks y'all, Ivan.

2. nayeli

nayeli Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2014
    I'm considering purchasing from them too. Let me know how it goes, sorry I can't help.

3. theatlantic88

theatlantic88 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2014
    I just ordered from them too, I will be picking mine up in another 1.5 weeks. I have only heard good things about ordering from them. I am in Ontario, Canada and a friend has brought back orders from them with no problems before.

4. theatlantic88

theatlantic88 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2014
    First shipment was a massive disaster due to USPS negligence. 2nd shipping of 50 was successful, all survived.

PM for more details but Holderreads is an amazing group of people.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by