Holiday Barn photos

Carols Clucks

Songster
9 Years
Oct 13, 2010
We just added barn style doors to our vintage "garage" (turn of last century)

So now I am thinking of how to decorate those doors for Christmas, do you have photos to share of yours?

And just when did fall become "past season"? All I can find is Christmas and a few fall things on deep clearance! Unfortunately, nothing I really want.

I dont have any photos to share, but I would love to see yours when you get it decorated.
Girl, Christmas stuff was in walmart here before Halloween!
I'm too old-fashiioned for that nonsense--using wally world less & less.

I'm stringing outdoor lights along the top/roofline of my bird runs attached to the barn. I can put them where the birds can't reach them and run a big outdoor extension cord--wish we had barn power but none yet. My grandma always decorated like crazy for Christmas, on the news almost every year for over a decade, and so it doesn't feel right not to decorate some. The lights won't bother the birds--I feel better with them having a little light some of the night anyway--and it'll be cute.

I hope to have it up around Thanksgiving as soon as I finish my more important barn work, and I'll happily post pictures. I'm curious to see if anyone else does decorations on their farms.

CYG

Oh that is a good idea! I forgot about the coop! The Chickens NEED some holiday cheer too...lol

I got one more strand of LED lights, am going to make some rounds out of wire and cover with the faux poinsettia garland I have been using for years (best HD deal ever! I got about 15 of them on an after Christmas sale almost 10 years ago for .19 cents each) The rest are on the white picket fence

But I need barns photos still!

Quote:
Ooh I wanna see! I just went out to the barn in a t-shirt and jeans and was SO cold. I almost stole one of my Frenchie's angora sweaters! It already feels like Christmas so as soon as the turkey and silkie runs (separate ones of course) are done I'm putting up the lights. From Halloween to New Years I'm just euphoric, love the Holidays!

CYG

Back
Top Bottom