Holiday greeting

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by snowshoe, Dec 23, 2011.

1. snowshoe

snowshoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    Central PA
    Just wanted to take the time and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope you all have the best year ever with your peafowl in 2012

2. KrisH

KrisH Chillin' With My Peeps

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).

3. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    [​IMG]

4. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    Happy Holidays to Everyone no matter what religion you are [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  5. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    I hope someone gets peafowl for Christmas! That would be an awesome gift. I tried to beg for green peafowl for Christmas but...All I got was a "Maybe next year." Lol that is okay I can wait.[​IMG]

6. clinton9

clinton9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    MinxFox,
    Why not discuss with your mum about building a huge greenhouse to house green peafowls ???

Good idea to show your mum pictures of green peafowls,...Much better to take your mum to zoo to shown her the beauty of green fowls.

Explain to your mum you likes peafowls and appreciate some green peafowls.

Happy Merry Christmas.

Clinton.

7. MinxFox

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    My mom already appreciates their beauty but my parents don't think I need any new birds right now. I think that is probably a good idea though. I should probably focus on taking care of the birds I have now.

Happy Christmas Eve here is my Christmas Reindeer I made last night out of clay!
    [​IMG]

8. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    WOW [​IMG] MinxFox you made them in one night? it would have taken me a couple days to do that.
    What kinda clay are you using?
    They are really cute [​IMG]
    You will have some greens one day i predict it.

9. MinxFox

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    It is just one reindeer, I took several photos of it though. I am using sculpey ultra light white clay. I see a lot of people using sculpey for little figures and stuff and decided to give it a try. We found the clay it at Wal-Mart. Then I just used regular acrylic paint. Once you finish sculpting the figure you have to put it in the oven to dry it out. For my reindeer it took an hour. The package has directions for how long to bake according to size.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by