Hope Springs Eternal
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 16, 2015
Wisconsin
Holiday Sweets Photo Contest.png

Ho, ho, ho! Is your December jam-packed with sweets, treats, and all sorts of festive desserts? We'd love to see your artistic holiday sweet creations entered for a chance to win a prize. Four entries per member: An entry consists of one image of your homemade holiday creation (fudge, cookies, cakes, etc.). Show us your creations for a chance to win!

Photography Tips from BYC's jolenesdad
Photography Tips from BYC's mdees88
Flat Lay Photography Tips from BYC's CluckNDoodle

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread & attach (upload) pictures of your holiday sweet creations!

This contest ends on January 1st at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Rules:

• This contest is open to all BYC members, not just New Year's Day HAL participants.
  • Four entries per member. An entry consists of one image of the dessert.
  • The dessert needs to have been made by you or someone in your immediate family between 12/1/2021 & 1/1/2022.
  1. The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  2. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC sponsored contest.
  3. No overly-edited or filtered images—basic editing such as cropping and other subtle changes are allowed.
  4. Extra consideration for picture quality!
  5. No people in the picture (no faces, fingers, hands, arms, etc.).
  6. No screenshots, and no watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture.
  7. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  8. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  9. Open to all BYC members.
  10. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted until January 1st, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Prizes
PlacePrize
First PlaceA BYC Cookbook & a 1-yearPFM ($60 value) for yourself or a friend.
Second PlaceA BYC Cookbook & a 6-monthPFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
Third PlaceA BYC Cookbook &a 3-monthPFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.
BYC Store Gift Certificates and BYC Cookbooks are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded the PFM.

Examples You Might Create.png

holiday examples (1).png

Check out the rest of the BYC's 13th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2022! contests here!

If you have not joined the NYD Hatch-a-long, please join us here:
BYC's 13th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2022!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful
BYC 2022 Calendar, see this thread: 2022 BYC Calendars are HERE!!!! Free Shipping to US Addresses!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything was made from scratch from the cake to the frosting. Not my best ice job, but my cake table and nice icing tips got lost in our move so I was trying to maneuver the tray along with some cheap Walmart icing tips that kept plugging up😒 I need to replace everything and buy an actual camera so I can take better pictures😅
PXL_20210912_162326694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom