Holiday/Winter Table Runner "Kit" w/ complete Top plus... / N. GA.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Aug 18, 2010.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This is a completed Jacob's Ladder pattern table runner top in Winter/Holiday colors.The dark blue squares have a bit of silver sparkle in them, so it's festive!

Machine pieced from 100% new cotton fabrics. Included will be the backing, shown below, and the 80/20% cotton/poly batting for the project. You have plenty of time to quilt this before the holidays!

You can say you made it! If it doesn't sell here, I'll probably get around to hand quilting it, but I thought this would be a good opportunity for you to quilt it your way--good project for someone to learn to hand quilt or for someone who just wants a small project that could be completed quickly.

If you live on the west coast, please add a couple bucks to the shipping, if you would be so kind. Payment by cash/money order. Quilt sent when pymt received. Thanks!

****ETA: if you prefer that I quilt and bind it, I can do that within a week or so for you. The price would then be $30 + the posted shipping cost in this ad.

[​IMG]

Here is the backing fabric.
    [​IMG]

You bind it by folding the front navy border over the back edge, make a binding strip yourself or buy a package of commercial binding to complete the edges.

If you live on the west coast, please add a couple bucks to the shipping, if you would be so kind. Payment by cash/money order. Quilt sent when pymt received. Thanks!

2. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    Gorgeous background! Sorry but I have plenty of xmas runners....want one? [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

LOL, no thanks. I don't do Christmas, hence no actual Christmas fabric, just winter fabric. I just love cardinals and chickadees.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by