Holly cow their grow'n

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Robert McGaughey, Aug 3, 2011.

1. This is from an earlier post ( https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=538563&p=1 )

[​IMG] I'm so excited, holy cow my homemade bator is do'n its job great ( me 2 ). Check out the candle'n pics, these are from day 14, I checked at day 7 and had put 4 eggs in and ended up with just the 2, no vessels in 2 of em' but the other 2, oh boy.

egg #1
    [​IMG]

egg #2
    [​IMG]

SWEET ISN'T IT !!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] Oh and they are either Rhode Island Reds or Black Sex-Links or both of each. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  2. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:[​IMG] that is my favorite part of the incubation process, watching the chickies grow in the eggs! [​IMG] post pics when they hatch!

3. Quote:[​IMG] that is my favorite part of the incubation process, watching the chickies grow in the eggs! [​IMG] post pics when they hatch!

[​IMG] You know I will [​IMG]

4. okiedrifter

okiedrifter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2011
    mine too once they become chicks they belong to my Honey....the incubation process is my thing...I love it

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by