HOLY SMOKES!!! Look what KATHYINMO sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Germaine_11.20, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Oh my gosh, take a look at what came in the mail today!!!!!! These are 5 Ameraucanas, 3 of them are the Original Silkied Ameraucanas that she hatched recently and the other two are the "Second Generation S/A's [​IMG] They are beautiful-- and Kathy you wonderful woman, they are so healthy and tame!

I cannot thank you enough, ever! I will take great care of your babies and I am going to spoil them. They are in the living room right now, destressing.

I have electrolytes in their water and they are going to get some scrambled eggs along with chick starter.

They are gorgeous and I can't believe how big the second generation are, especially the black one. I will get more pictures later when they have had some time to get used to everything.

Thank you Kathy! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  2. V Comb

V Comb Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Oh wow! Lucky you!

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I am SOOO jealous!! Good luck with them!

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    OMG - So Adorable! [​IMG]

6. Germaine_11.20

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Thank you, They are goregous! Kathy is an absolutely wonderful person--and that was even before she went and sent these. LOL

I had illness take one of my birds and a predator take another which left me with only 2 girls. Kathy was able to hatch out more of these and she knew how much I wanted some.

I am so, so grateful and just plain happy.

7. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Oh, you are so lucky [​IMG] Very happy for you!

8. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    That's so sweet of her! You have a lot of jealous folks here, me included!!! Enjoy those babies!!!!

9. Germaine_11.20

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Oh, don't be jealous. Hopefully there will be lots to go around. Kathy shared so that this breed can get as much help as possible. When the final "vigor" is added in, there should be stunning, healthy Silkied Ameraucanas.

Kathy and Julie are on the second generation already!

10. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

That's our Kathy! She's a kind, generous lady.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by