HOLY SMOKES!!! Look what KATHYINMO sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germaine_11.20

Songster
10 Years
Jun 6, 2009
Idaho
Oh my gosh, take a look at what came in the mail today!!!!!! These are 5 Ameraucanas, 3 of them are the Original Silkied Ameraucanas that she hatched recently and the other two are the "Second Generation S/A's
wee.gif
They are beautiful-- and Kathy you wonderful woman, they are so healthy and tame!

I cannot thank you enough, ever! I will take great care of your babies and I am going to spoil them. They are in the living room right now, destressing.

I have electrolytes in their water and they are going to get some scrambled eggs along with chick starter.

They are gorgeous and I can't believe how big the second generation are, especially the black one. I will get more pictures later when they have had some time to get used to everything.

Thank you Kathy!
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

33539_dscn8757.jpg

33539_dscn8766.jpg

33539_dscn8749.jpg

33539_dscn8745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, They are goregous! Kathy is an absolutely wonderful person--and that was even before she went and sent these. LOL

I had illness take one of my birds and a predator take another which left me with only 2 girls. Kathy was able to hatch out more of these and she knew how much I wanted some.

I am so, so grateful and just plain happy.

Oh, don't be jealous. Hopefully there will be lots to go around. Kathy shared so that this breed can get as much help as possible. When the final "vigor" is added in, there should be stunning, healthy Silkied Ameraucanas.

Kathy and Julie are on the second generation already!

Back
Top Bottom