Home for the Homeless- A role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Not really.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Yes.

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  3. NOOOO.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(Also, there's one more rule: No power playing. For the love of all that is good and holy, please don't power play! Thank you.)​

There are lots of really nice people out there. People can be generous, caring, and selfless! Though these traits are very rare.
    One of these caring, selfless, and generous people is Thomas Mythe. He raised money to make a homeless shelter like no other. It was more like a fancy hotel than anything else, but the homeless didn't have to pay anything and could stay there as long as they wanted.

Well, it was like a fancy hotel stuck in the middle of a huge forest, with a fence built around it...

This "homeless shelter" was really just Thomas's way of being able to experiment on people, and keeping it a complete secret. He took the people no one even knew nor cared about, and trapped them in his homeless shelter until he wanted to do some experiments. This way he could find cures for lots of sicknesses and diseases, and get money from it all.

But lots of people are starting to realize he probably isn't just trying to find cures for sicknesses and diseases, because there are often eerie screams and shouts from the forest surrounding the shelter. The screams aren't human, obviously, and the staff seem to avoid leaving the place whenever possible. And when they do, they never simply leave without carrying weapons of some sort.

So, all in all, the homeless shelter is a nightmare and once you arrive, you're never getting out. Fun!

Positions:

Resident
    Nurse (staff)
    Doctor (staff)
    Janitor (staff)
    Cook (staff)
    Guard (staff)

Form:

Name:
    Personality (optional):
    History (optional, but preferred):
    Picture/description:
    Staff member? (yes or no, what position):
    Girl/boyfriend, married, open?:
    Username:

My form:

Name: Thomas Brian Mythe (Doctor Mythe)
    Personality (optional): Thomas is determined, a leader, and manipulative. He's also pretty clever and smart, but still not a good person.
    History (optional, but preferred): Thomas was unwanted by his mother, and so she didn't care for him as he grew older. He was forced to go live on the streets, but after a while of no one offering any help someone decided to take him in. They raised him well, and he became very ambitious. He wanted to be successful, unique, and hard working, and eventually that turned into doing something no one had ever done before or considered doing.
    When Thomas's parents didn't support his idea, he decided to kill them and do it all on his own.
    Picture/description: Thomas has neat black hair, brown eyes, and tanish skin. He wears a lab coat and glasses.
    Staff member? (yes or no, what position): A doctor, and the boss of everything.
    Girl/boyfriend, married, open?: Open
    Username: Garjzla

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

(Sorry, gar.im not fond of this rp)

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay...Then why did you post? XD)

4. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    ( this one sounds great, giving me chills)

5. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Name: Nathan Cross
    Personality: TBD
    History: My family was very poor for most of our lives but they got enough money to send Nathan to college. His family passed away while he was away and in there memory he decided to help the poo and homeless by working here.
    Description:5 foot 8, blue eyes, white skin, sandy blond hair,
    Staff member: Guard
    Girlfriend: yes, I'm trying something new
    Username: Flock Master64

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Accepted! [​IMG] I'd appreciate it if you tell your friends about this RP, it's slow so far.
    I'll also make another character soon.

7. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    ( ok! )

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Mia Hart
    Personality (optional): Rather depressed, extremely paranoid, and constantly in a slight state of panic.
    History (optional, but preferred): Mia was put up for adoption right whenever she was born. She was blind from birth, and also had to deal with anxiety and paranoia. Nobody adopted her, so she just went from foster home to foster home without any family or friends.
    She wanted to work hard and become a vet, but given the fact she was blind, she wasn't even able to raise a farm and live in the country. She ended up becoming depressed and stopped working hard, so once they let her leave the orphanage she couldn't get a job and was homeless.
    Being extremely desperate for some kind of help, she went to the homeless shelter she heard of. It sounded pretty nice, and someone offered to take her there.
    But she's been there for nearly a year now, and now understands that the homeless shelter isn't as nice as it was made out to be. She just tries her best to stay in the shadows, and not be chosen for an experiment.
    She also has a heart condition, so she can't get much exercise, or any at all, but her metabolism still makes her underweight.
    Picture/description: Mia has sunken cheeks, slightly glazed-over hazel eyes, and long wavy ombre hair (dark brown that goes to golden blonde at the ends). Her skin is very pale, and she is unhealthily skinny. She wears a cross necklace, a slightly baggy black t-shirt, and bell bottom jeans. She also carries a red cane to help her walk around the shelter.
    Staff member? (yes or no, what position): No.
    Girl/boyfriend, married, open?: Open, but it would be rather difficult to date her.
    Username: Garjzla

9. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (For some reason I just randomly had the ability to write something sad, haha.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by