Home Made Quail Egg Cartons?

ManitobaQuail

Songster
Aug 28, 2018
Canada
Hi, we recently started selling our extra eggs but ran out of egg cartons. So I thought maybe some of you may be creative enough and have experience with making your own quail egg cartons.

I know that you can order quail egg cartons online but they are made out of plastic. Kind of defeats our intention to keep quail and share the eggs with friends and family.

If you have any sustainable, homemade, DIY solution please do share!! Thanks you! :)

Here's something I saved a while back. You could make them in any size needed:
 carton.png

That's a good idea! Maybe make them just big enough to hold a dozen or however you sell them to conserve materials til you get some if you go that route.
You could also crumple newspaper and it might cup the eggs so they don't roll around on you.

if you are still looking for a good solution for your quail egg cartons, we just started selling pulp quail cartons for 12 and for 18 eggs. It is our objective to keep them affordable. Check us out at poultrycartons.com

Do you possibly have the directions to make this?
Ha, it wasn’t a how to, it was a commercial product that looks like one could make themselves from one piece of paper board. You could experiment …..

Back
Top Bottom