Home Needed for Golden Polish Rooster-Free

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by tughillchicks, Aug 21, 2013.

1. tughillchicks

tughillchicks Hatching

Sep 7, 2012
    Good morning everyone! I am looking for a good home for a polish rooster. He is about 5 months old. He is beautiful! He is great with our three hens. He will find food for them and I have even seen him bring food to them. He does not mind being held and will actually fall asleep on you. He eats from your hand and is a friendly boy. We do not have room for him, so we are trying to find him a good home.

I live in Northern New York. He is free to a good home. Please email me if you are interested.

Thank you!

2. nicolejeanne33

nicolejeanne33 Hatching

Aug 22, 2013
    I am interested. If he is still available. I live in upstate NY. Please respond.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

3. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Nicole, I am posting 2 Polish roos for free.

4. barkersbirds

barkersbirds Chirping

Sep 2, 2013
    Massachusetts
    We also have a Golden Polish Roo available for rehoming. Ours is 11 months old and is absolutely beautiful. We have to rehome all of our roos so we are looking for a good home for him with someone that will appreciate the breed. We are in Massachusetts but more than willing to transport him. He is free to a good home. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you!

5. Can I see a picture of him?

6. barkersbirds

barkersbirds Chirping

Sep 2, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Sure. He's the one that I use as an avatar. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow so beautiful!

8. ChicknCommander

ChicknCommander Chirping

Mar 31, 2014
    Oklahoma
    Would you be willing to ship to oklahoma?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by