Homecoming Football/Dances?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TommyDaDelaware, Oct 4, 2012.

1. TommyDaDelaware

TommyDaDelaware Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2012
    Central WI.
    Anyone else have or had homecoming football games or dances This month or last month? How was it? Did you have fun? I have mine this week. Tomorrow is School Spirit day. I get to wear my red 'n' Green. I just hope it doesnt rain on us like it did on our last game. our poor band looked like a bunch of drowned rats. But, it's all fun! :) I'm going to my first ever homecoming dance tomorrow with my best friend. :) Any tips on dances, or just be myself and have fun? [​IMG] I checked and i didn't see anything like this on here. Idk if this is where it goes...
  2. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    North Branford, CT
    I was a '09 grad... Can't help you here cause I was kinda anti social back in high school never been a HS dance, but I wasnt a loser though
  3. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I always like school dances. Didn't go to allot of ours but went to dances at other schools all the time. Nothing wrong with the ones at my school but I saw those kids every day an its about the same as hanging out in the hall between classes, just without the time clock. At other schools everyone is new so was always funner to me. I am the HS class of 1997 though.
  4. Chickadee95

Chickadee95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2012
    Yep out homecoming is on the 23rd this month. We have to sign a contract to buy a ticket, saying we won't "bump, grind, jackhammer, etc etc." (no joke) but there's always a mosh pit anyway, the music is club music, and it's super dark. Are anyone else's dances like this in high school??
    After watching all these Disney movies I'm kinda disappointed over here.
  5. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Sounds like high school has not changed much in 16 years.... An yes, after Disney, real life will always be disappointing. Stick with Warner Brothers where people are just happy if they are still alive...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by