Homemade Aprons for sale, new aprons on last pg

mcg30_40

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
alabama
I'm trying to earn some Christmas money and to help DH out around here so I'm offering some homemade aprons. I'll be offering many more and lots of different designs. Let me know if you want something special and I will try to find it for you. I'm asking $15/apron, this includes shipping.
5546_apron_1.jpg
5546_apron_3.jpg

5546_apron_4.jpg
5546_apron_9.jpg

5546_apron_5.jpg
5546_apron_6.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another apron that is built for egg gathering, the pocket is large to hold lots. They are $15/apron, shipping included. Let me know if you are interested in an email or on here . This one is spoken for but I can make your order within a couple of days. I'll be posting more as I can.
5546_apron_2.jpg

Here is another apron that is built for egg gathering, the pocket is large to hold lots. They are $15/apron, shipping included. Let me know if you are interested in an email or on here . This one is spoken for but I can make your order within a couple of days. I'll be posting more as I can.
5546_apron_2.jpg

i would love one with a 'whimsical' chicken fabric. you know cutesy pootsy.

have anything like that available? i like the egg gathering pocket. not that my girls are giving up the goods yet, but maybe it would encourage them.

let me know! (i like bright colors)

Here are the current designs I have for the pockets (besides the two I've shown). The aprons are made out of denim for durability. Every apron is unique and different, no two are exactly the same. If you don't like these designs I'll look for others when I'm out again.
5546_catsplaid.jpg

kittys/bright squares
5546_flowercheck.jpg

sunflower/ blue plaid
5546_garden.jpg

Garden
5546_horse.jpg

Horse
5546_pair.jpg

Hen and Roo
5546_roo.jpg

Rooster

Oooh...How big is the horse square? Would it make a nice sized sofa pillow? Would you make a couple of pillows? I'd like the horse on the front, and denim on the back...
big_smile.png

Quote:
They will be approx 14x14 inches, so yes a decent size. Yes, I would be happy to make you a couple of pillows. Would you want to stuff them yourself or like them sent to you stuffed? The reason I ask is the shipping will increase a good bit with me stuffing them before I ship so I'd have to increase my price to match. Just let me know....

Back
Top Bottom