1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Homemade Bath Gift Baskets Christmas Store

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Basket #1

Cute little Holiday Theme Basket filled with Eucaliptus scented Milk Bath, Peppermint Bath Salts in Holiday Tin , Peppermint Goats Milk Soaps in the shape of stars and Snowflakes with bath lufa. $15
    [​IMG]

Basket #2
    Handle Basket with Christmas Trim stuffed with Peppermint Snowflake and Stars Goats Milk Soaps, Gentle Breeze Sparkling Milk Bath and Peppermint Bath Salts in a cute little reusable ceramic, Snowman trinket box. $12
    [​IMG]

New combinations will be listed as they are made so check back often to see new offerings. ONLY ONE of each design will be made so when it's gone, that's it. These are put together individually as I can find the little pieces to make each one unique and special. Paypal and Postal Money Orders will be accepted. [​IMG] Shipping will be actual postage figured by weight. Happy Holidays!!!!

Duhh...LOL [​IMG] Edited to add prices.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    can't buy one, but they're really pretty! U forgot to say how much they are, though!

3. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
  4. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Thanks for drawing my attention to the oversite. I am so scattered sometimes [​IMG]

5. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    They are very pretty, can't wait to see more. Might have to order one when the right one comes along.

6. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Shipping is going to range anywhere from $4.80 to $7.40 depending on weight of basket.
    I'm working on doing up 3 more so check back on Sunday and see what else I got [​IMG] Thanks for looking!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by