Homemade Blackberry Jam 4 sale, PA

Quote:
Its a little late I know, but if you still have some I would love to try it. Even if its just a pint or whatever. I bet its delicious.
smile.png

thank u, lol actually DH is who makes the jam. i haven't learned how to make it yet. i'm the baker.
big_smile.png

he will be makeing more again tomarrow and i'll let u know how many jars and sizes i got when they r done.
thanks so much!!
mar

I just wanted to report to everyone how amazingly tasty the blackberry jam is from the realsilkiechick.

I got two jars from her last week, and ever since, I have had a hard time staying out of the fridge. It's not a stretch to say that this is the best jam I have ever eaten. Blackberry is by far my favorite berry, but this is even more flavorful than I expected.

A good cup of coffee, some of the bb jam on an english muffin.... Heaven.

Great job!!!!

thumbsup.gif

thanks so much for the kind words, so glad u all r enjoying it and like it. our kid's have been too,lol they have wiped out 2 jars of it already.
smile.png

i got the next set shiped out today, please let me know how u like it and that it makes it safely to u. i have been really swamped here with getting ready for show this comeing weekend, babies hatching and all sorts of things so i'll update with how many more jars i got and sizes soon as i can.
thank you all!!!
silkie

Therealsilkiechick!!!!! This jam is better than excellent!
We've already almost finished a pint between the 4 of us. We had it on toast, then had some on vanilla ice cream tonight, AMAZING taste.
This is honestly THE best blackberry jam I've ever had in my life..even beats my mom's recipe handsdown.
I'd love to get some more from you when you get some made up. It all arrived in great shape and I'd recommend it to anyone that wants some "so good it'll make you slap yo mamma" jam! You'll be addicted at first try
smile.png
)))).
THANKS!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom