Homemade bleach towelettes

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
Anyone knows of a recipe for a homemade towel wipe liquid that I can use on unscented Wally World towels...I got plenty of Clorox bleach! I hated to pay the price for those Clorox wet wipes and I figured with the box of those wipes and convert it to our own Clorox wipes, I can save alot and would not hurt anything and kills germs on my forever dirty daughter's messes!

Iknow it would dry out her skin and perhaps baby oil added in to it??????????

If you can find a container for them or a large gallon sized freezer baggie, Mix 1 TBL bleach per 4 TBL of water into the bag or container and add the towels and seal. You will need to add enough mixture to saturate the number of towels you are using.

Then just let them absorb the mixture and voile' you have your bleach towels. I get those half rolls and do that with them. As well as with Lavender and tea tree oil for anti-bacterial wipes for scrapes and such when I am cleaning a wound or bite area (human or animal).

I wouldn't use these wipes directly on your daughter, EVER. All it takes is a teaspoon of bleach in a bucket to disinfect...any more than that is hazardess really. I'd be careful with that stuff. Now the teatree oil idea is a much better alternative to clorox

Back
Top Bottom