Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap ~ November/December CLOSED

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by sianara, Nov 1, 2011.

1. sianara

sianara Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    The July/August 2012 swap is now up and running. Go here to sign up now ~ only a few days left!!!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/683928/july-august-2012-homemade-ornament-swap

This is the November/December Homemade Christmas ornament swap thread and it's the last one oIf the year!

Here's the link to the September/October swap if you'd like to see pictures of ornaments that were swapped.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=565524
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FINAL LIST IS SHOWN ON POST # 102 - Page #11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign up is all month long during the first month and all ornaments should be mailed out before December 15th so they arrive in time for Christmas.

ETA 11-30-11: Sign up deadline time is 8:00 pm EST tonight and the FINAL list will be posted by 8:30 pm EST so be sure to check back in and see who you are sending to!

You can sign up to send out 1, 2 or even 3 or more ornaments, just let me know how many you will do so I can list your name that many times.

As you sign up, your name will be shown on the BEGINNING LIST in post #1. At the end of the sign up month the names will be mixed up and the FINAL LIST will be posted so you'll know who to send yours to at that time. Please mail your ornaments out by December 15th. When your ornament is ready to be mailed, PM the person BELOW you on the FINAL list to get their name and address. Please be sure to put your BYC name either in the return address or on a piece of paper inside with the ornament. For those people that swap more than one ornament we don't know who sent which one otherwise.

We LOVE pictures, so please post a picture here of the ornament(s) you received.

Last year I received such a great variety of ornaments it was exciting every time a package arrived in the mail! It was so much fun to see the different talents that are out there and to get 1, 2 or 3 ornaments every other month. It was a ball! So if you haven't participated before please join us now and if you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting! Christmas will be here before you know it!

Joanne aka Sianara

DISCLAIMER:
    BYC, and staff are not responsible for what happens within this swap. ETA: Please do not sign up for this swap if you are unsure or know you are unable to send one out on time. If you are signing up I am assuming good faith intent on your part. Sometimes even with the best intentions, stuff happens to delay the shipping of your ornament by the deadline. If this happens please PM both myself and the person(s) you are sending to so they (we) are aware of the delay. Thank you! [​IMG]

BEGINNING LIST
    Sianara
    Sianara
    Conny63malies
    Conny63malies
    Steigersa
    CYGchickies
    M.kitchengirl
    M.kitchengirl
    M.kitchengirl
    Pumpkinpup
    coldupnorth
    coldupnorth
    Stuck in the coop
    Stuck in the coop
    Ayeupchuck
    Ayeupchuck
    Ayeupchuck
    ValerieT
    ValerieT
    bumblebee69
    bumblebee69
    Paulsmuffen
    Paulsmuffen
    Buffbeauty
    Buffbeauty
    Buffbeauty
    PIO-PIO
    PIO-PIO
    PIO-PIO
    Reesepoultry
    Reesepoultry
    Reesepoultry
    LittleOne
    LittleOne
    CrazyCatNChickenLady
    CrazyCatNChickenLady
    CrazyCatNChickenLady
    clairabean
    Kimisfishing
    Kimisfishing
    Kimisfishing
    Effie
    Effie
    Effie
    itsmechrissy
    itsmechrissy
    itsmechrissy
    Bzbrown
    Bzbrown
    Bzbrown
    wolf tracks

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I will do two again.!!!!

3. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:Gotcha down for two! (fun huh?) [​IMG]

4. steigersa

steigersa Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2011
    Hudson
    I'll do this. This sounds like fun.

5. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:Welcome steigersa. [​IMG] you are down for one (and yes it IS fun!)

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:Gotcha down for two! (fun huh?) [​IMG]

It is!!!! Gives me a reason to run to the craft store...

7. CYGChickies

CYGChickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2011
    I got swap fever! I'm in!

CYG

8. sianara

Apr 27, 2007
    Central MA
    Quote:You're in! Welcome CYGChickies you will enjoy this swap. [​IMG]

9. m.kitchengirl

m.kitchengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Maine
    This sounds like fun. I haven't done a swap before.
    I'll go for 2, since I have NO idea what they'll be yet. I am sure I can come up with something fun though!
    I try to make one cool batch of ornaments with the kids every year, so this will make it extra fun. After seeing all of yours I can see I better get busy!

10. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Sign me up! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by