1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Homemade Denim Circle Quilt **AUCTION OVER**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    This quilt was just finished on Saturday Feb. 21st and turned out to be a beautiful piece. The measurements of this quilt is 40 inches by 48 inches. Most of the quilt is denim and I used 100% cotton American Flag fabric. In the end I named this quilt "Freedom".

If you are interested in purchasing this quilt....this is your chance to bid. I will start the bidding at $50.00. This is a lovely quilt and would make a wonderful addition to your home.

Auction will end on Friday Feb. 27th at 9 p.m. The highest bidder will be the one that gets to have this beautiful quilt in their home. Happy Bidding [​IMG] Buyer pays shipping cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    $60!..its mine! MUHAHAHAHA *i already have another of her denim Quilts..its beautiful!....*

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  3. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    65 [​IMG]

4. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] $66 [​IMG]

5. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    It's O.K. redhen, it's O.K. [​IMG]

6. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Just a little more than 24 hours to go. Get in on the bidding on this beautiful quilt.

Thank you for the bids already [​IMG]

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    [​IMG] I feel almost afraid......I bid $70

Sowwyyyyyyy.....my 9 y/o said "Mom...I HAVE to have that" or I wouldn't have bid. It really is gorgeous!!!!

8. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    its okay! [​IMG] if your boy wants it..its yours! [​IMG] *kids got good taste!* [​IMG]

9. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:OHHHHHHH....I wasn't trying to guilt you into not bidding more. I was feeling guilty myself and wanted to explain why I bid. [​IMG] Yeah, he really does. [​IMG] But really, that is probably as high as I am going to bid (ugh.....cruddy economy). Soooooo......... [​IMG]

Thanks for being so sweet!!!! [​IMG]

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:OHHHHHHH....I wasn't trying to guilt you into not bidding more. I was feeling guilty myself and wanted to explain why I bid. [​IMG] Yeah, he really does. [​IMG] But really, that is probably as high as I am going to bid (ugh.....cruddy economy). Soooooo......... [​IMG]

Thanks for being so sweet!!!! [​IMG]

i know you wernt trying to guilt me into not bidding...[​IMG] i say, let the boy have it! i think its cool that a little boy saw it and liked it!...[​IMG] and its worth the money!...her work is awesome! i'll keep an eye on this.. and make sure you dont get out bid! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by