Homemade duckhouse + pen (Fertile mallard eggs incld!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Happycheese, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Happycheese

Happycheese Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2010
    Carlisle, PA
    Cost me over $100 to make. It's a little dirty, but it has been outside, so what do you expect? It took 2 coats of outside paint (dark red, brown roof) + sealant. NO WATER DMG despite being used through all the weather and winter! Very solidly constructed. I don't have any pictures, but it's about 3X2X3 house, slanted roof with door ramp, and back door for getting eggs or checking on broodies! My 1 hen duck raised 7 ducklings in the house. Then pen breaks down and is held together with brackets with pins. I spared no expense. There's a gate with latch. the fencing on the frame is green screen plastic, 3/4" i think.

Asking $75, but shoot me an offer. Perfect for 3-4 ducks or a pair of geese, or 4-5 chickens and could fit even more quail in it. must pick up in carlisle, pa. shipping would cost more than it's worth.

my hen is continuing to lay even though i can't incubate them or let her sit since I am moving, so if you take the house and pen, you get the eggs for free! If you want them. there's currently 9

Thanks!
    Sara

(selling because of cross country move, easier to buy or make new setup when i get there)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    Please post a photo. We are way to far to purchase, but like looking at coop photos.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by