Homemade Jewelry for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smoky73, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    My friend and I are trying to start a line of Jewelry to give us a bit of income seeing money is tight for both of us.
    We currently have 40+ items for sale on our website located at
    www.freewebs.com/sagebrushdesigns

Here are a few pictures of some of the items we have. I know that the pics are not the greatest, but I did not realize how hard it was to photograph such small things. [​IMG]

Any of the earrings can have the ear wires changed out to suit your taste, such as wanting posts or leverbacks etc.
    All the bracelets and necklaces can be lengthened to suit as well I am sure. These are not Kt gold or sterling silver, as we could not start off with that stuff financially. But, I have not had anyone say they had a problem with the materials. We could also do custom orders with either Sterling Silver or 14kt gold for a higher cost as we would have to order the materials.

We have everything with a shopping cart on the website, but will take check or money orders if needed.
    FREE SHIPPING! With materials and time, I tried to make the prices pretty reasonable, almost everything is under $15 unless you buy a set of something. Prices are on the website, check it out!
    If any questions, please ask!

Oh and yes, I have chicken things!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    You've done a very nice job! I really like some of the unique wire and beads.
    Will look at your website more closely as soon as I can!
    All the best [​IMG]
    JJ

3. mcg30_40

mcg30_40 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    alabama
    Wish you the best of luck, the jewerly looks great!

4. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    We are starting to get more into the wire work to make them unique. We also are trying not to make a bunch of pairs the same if we can help it, as having something one of a kind is nice. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by