Homesteading in Western Washington? Any Communities?

m1chelle1

Crowing
7 Years
6 Years
Jan 12, 2017
East Central Florida
Hello All,

Been wanting to homestead for years now, looks like I'm going to be settling at home in western Washington- hopefully Lewis County area. Does anyone know of any homesteading or even farming groups in the area I could get connected with? I'm having a hard time finding anything on this. My main focus will be free range chickens and turkeys. Eggs and meat. Also organic gardening. Maybe take part in farmers markets, etc.

Just wanted to get the conversation going for those of you who might have any insight on this!
Thank you!!

Cheers,
Michelle

Hello All,

Been wanting to homestead for years now, looks like I'm going to be settling at home in western Washington- hopefully Lewis County area. Does anyone know of any homesteading or even farming groups in the area I could get connected with? I'm having a hard time finding anything on this. My main focus will be free range chickens and turkeys. Eggs and meat. Also organic gardening. Maybe take part in farmers markets, etc.

Just wanted to get the conversation going for those of you who might have any insight on this!
Thank you!!

Cheers,
Michelle
:frow :welcome

Back
Top Bottom