Homesteading

Mogul Moonshine

Songster
Nov 6, 2020
this is a homesteading thread feel free to post your recipes not just for food but soap projects Home remedies or anything else self-sufficient related here is mine
Best apple filling
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Homemade Applesauce
Cook apples in water, strain apples, put into freezer safe containers. When wanted, pull a container out of the freezer add red cinnamon candy on top of the frozen applesauce. The candies will melt as the applesauce thaws. When thawed, stir and enjoy!

What about making your own products? I have a DIY recipe page on our pony website with healing recipes for livestock (I've used it on dog hotspots, pony ringworm fungus, and rabbit ears); home made ACV (don't know the actual percentage of acidity, but could possibly be tested?).

These recipes are by others but I have tried/use and wanted to post to keep so I could always access them. I haven't tried the "Whitewash" recipe yet, but want to.

DIY recipes

What about making your own products? I have a DIY recipe page on our pony website with healing recipes for livestock (I've used it on dog hotspots, pony ringworm fungus, and rabbit ears); home made ACV (don't know the actual percentage of acidity, but could possibly be tested?).

These recipes are by others but I have tried/use and wanted to post to keep so I could always access them. I haven't tried the "Whitewash" recipe yet, but want to.

DIY recipes
Of course

Back
Top Bottom