Homing Pigeons wanted

RedReiner

Songster
9 Years
Nov 7, 2010
Monroe, Wa
anyone in Washington state have white homing pigeons? do they even come in white? I have a friend who is a photographer and is looking for white homing pigeons that she can take and use in her wedding shoots, and they will return home. she is not looking to breed or show them, just get them to return to her home.

My friend, so few people use this pigeon forum, you usually only get 1-2 posts a day. I advise going to the pigeons.biz forum, and asking. Hundreds of posts a day. I have posted numerous times to get pigeons here, and nobody local responded. Unless you are willing to pay shipping, I doubt you'll find anybody.
But good luck! I don't have any homers, but I love them!
Best of luck!

Yes, white homing pigeons are what they use to release at weddings and funerals :) You may want to search for white dove releases in washington and see if any of them would sell some youngsters.

Yes, white homing pigeons are what they use to release at weddings and funerals :) You may want to search for white dove releases in washington and see if any of them would sell some youngsters.

dont want white doves, they dont return home on their own do they? I will go check the other site suggested by Gunnarworden. thanks all!!

Back
Top Bottom