1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"Honey, do you need a new sewing machine?" - it better be a longarm.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by saddina, Jan 23, 2010.

1. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    I kid you not, these words fell out of Mr. Saddi's mouth last night. Followed by "I decided I don't need a PS3, so how about we buy you a better machine?". [​IMG]

Anyone else's husbands become possessed by aliens just after tax time? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    He's just 'sew' grateful for your talents. Hug him and say, 'thanks!'

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Ok, whose hubby wants to send me a sewing machine????

4. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:I sure hope you make him the first quilt made on that new machine. Great work Mr. Saddi.....now.....What is it that you are wanting?!?!?! [​IMG]

5. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Well found out the why of the sudden urge to buy me things. He upgraded my laptop and lost 4 months of emails, several of which I needed for a meeting next week. This is a colassal screw up.

6. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Oh yikes,, milk it for all it's worth, the damage is done, unless you have those emails still in your old mail folder,,

7. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mr. Saddie is in big....I mean BIG....trouble [​IMG]

Well, Saddina, if you don't mind.....we'll just sit back and [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

When will they all realize they better give up the truth first than try to hide it by doing things that is out of the ordinary?! They are worse than little boys sometimes!!

9. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I've got a new machine on lay-a-way that we will get out once our refund gets here. When I told DH I was getting it, just before Christmas, I was surprised he didn't ask me to "wait until later".

Seeing that dh is learning to quilt, too, it will come in handy having 2 machines. [​IMG]

10. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    My first thought was "wonder what HE wants??" LOL!

The last time DH asked if I wanted something (and it was a BIG thing) DH had already planned to order himself a new muzzleloader.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by