Honey, why can't you....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by julie75, May 14, 2011.

1. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Replace the roll of toliet paper when you use it all?
    And how is it, that there is always "just enough" for you left on the roll?

I'm sorry, but this just irks me. I hate having to do an inventory check every time I have to pee!

2. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHA I was fixing to post a rant on this!! I'm making a small sign for our bathroom with my wood burning kit...

Changing the TP roll Does NOT cause brain cancer...

3. julie75

julie75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Will you make me one? lol

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Mine will replace the roll, and then leave the empty old roll on the side of the sink. Preferably in a puddle of water so when I try to pick it up it is icky, slimy and falls apart in my hand. BOYS!!!

5. greyhorsewoman

greyhorsewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Endless Mts, NE PA
    I solved this problem years ago by installing TWO toilet paper rolls. When one is empty, I (and repeat, I) replace it. No more aggravation.

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  6. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. krcote

krcote Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Concord, NH
    This very thing happened to me this very morning. I am not a morning person to begin with. Don't leave me without toilet paper...

8. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    The toliet paper I dont mind as I have extra rolls right near the toliet. Its leaving the seat up in the middle of the night that kills me. I get up and go in there its dark cause I dont want to blow my eyes out turning on the light and my bums falls into the toliet cause the seat is up. DH thinks its funny. Wouldnt be funny if it happened to him. I thought about installing some kind of hinge that would automatically make the seat come back down. Now if I could figure that one out I could market it and make lots of money [​IMG]

9. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    I make sure to replace the Toilet Roll even before it's completely out.......otherwise the DW will install it upside down and backwards with the paper coming off the bottom, everyone knows it has to roll off the top!

10. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    You obviously don't own a cat!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by