My broody hatched two chicks early yesterday. She's being an excellent mama, esp. since she's young and this is her first time being broody. Today I hatched out two chicks in the bator. The one hatched this early this morning, doing great. The second one, a very large chick, was partially shrink-wrapped. He finally got out at about 3 PM, was is still wobbly. He has huge feet and he's been tripping over them alot. My original plan was to give the one, stronger bator chick to the broody tonight. At the last minute I decided to give her both. My line of thinking is that if the weaker chick has a chance, he stands a better chance under mama. Waited until dark, mama had her back to me. I slipped both chicks under her, instant quiet on their part. She spread out a little bit more to accomodate them. I can't be going out to the coop every five minutes tonight, disturbing mama. Tell me I did right?