Hoping to adopt

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Poupoulles, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Poupoulles

Poupoulles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Mayberry (really!)
    I know I haven't posted on here in forever. Between farm life and chasing the toddler around I have only had time to lurk and lurk and lurk.

All the animals are doing great and farm business is starting to really take off. But the big news is that we finally got our paperwork together to adopt again. We are so excited about it.

THis is a link to our website- we are using the same agency as last time because we trust their ethical treatment of birth parents. (we are very close to Serafina's first parents and to her extended family as well. They mean the world to us!) We try to spread the word every way we can of course, and since BYC is my favorite community I thought I would share with you guys!

http://www.iheartadoption.org/users/thadandanna
    Our agency website is
    www.adoptiohelp.org or www.iheartadoption.org

So cross your fingers for us!
    Maybe 2012 will see a little brother or sister for our favorite little chicken herder!

2. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    Good luck, you're embarking on another great adventure.

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

One of my coworkers is also just starting the adoption process. Wishing you the very best of luck! [​IMG]

4. Poupoulles

Poupoulles Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Mayberry (really!)
    Thanks guys, luckily the farm animals keep me busy. Can't wait for the season to really start so it can take my mind off!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by