1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hopping Feet~A Rabbit RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Magiccoolgirl7, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Magiccoolgirl7

Magiccoolgirl7 Just Hatched

Read This First Please.
    A) By Joining This Rp, I Promise All BYC Rules Shall Be Followed And That I Have Read And Understand All The BYC Rules Including The Role Play Rules.
    B) I Promise There Shall Be NO Swearing, Cursing (This Includes Using Symbols) Or Inappropriate Adult Sexual Activity Or Innuendo. This Includes Breeding, Mating Innuendo In Non-Human Character Too.
    C) I Promise Everything On This RP Shall Be G Rated And Plausible For All Ages.
    D) I Promise To Treat Everyone With Kindness Respect As Is The BYC Way.
    E) I Promise Not To Post Any Material That Violates The Copyright Laws. This Means If You Didn't Create The Item (Like A Picture/Image) And You Didn't Get Direct Permission From The Creator To Post The Item, Then Don't.

Hopping Feet Is A RP About Rabbits! If You Don't Know How Wild Rabbit Colonies Work Then Please Find Out Before Joining.

Rules: Rule 1: Please! Use Natural Colors For Now! I'll Update You All Once Other Colors Are Allowed!
    Rule 2: No Magic Unless You Ask If Your Character Can Have Magic And I Say That They May.
    Rule 3: This Is A Rabbit RP So No Other Animals Unless It Is A Conflict Like: Wolves Have Come To Eat The Rabbits.

Colonies:
    I Plan On Making Them As The Game Goes On So None For Now.

Characters:
    -Chocolate Is A Dark Brown Bunny With Darker Brown Eyes, Her Gender Is Female.
    -BunBun Is A Stereotypical Wild Bunny With Black Eyes, Her Gender Is Female.
    -Hero Is White Bunny With Red Eyes, His Gender Is Male.

Prophecies:
    None Yet.

Forum To Join:
    Name:
    History:
    Parents:
    Siblings:
    Looks:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  2. WillGriffin03

WillGriffin03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2016
    Macedon Ranges
    Okay what are we doing?

3. Magiccoolgirl7

Well It's About Rabbits! Not Much Else To Say.

4. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Overrun With Chickens

May 17, 2015
    Lost, I fear.
    Name: Ash
    History: Born and raised a colony rabbit. Her parents are a typical buck and doe: completely unambitious and unperturbed, completely the opposite of the courageous Ash.
    Personality: Brave, fast, fearless, audacious, considerate, kind, and loyal. Only those who deserve it truly ever earn her reluctant trust. Would die to save another rabbit. One of the fastest rabbits in the colony as well.
    Parents: Blaze and Fern.
    Siblings: Storm (will make her)
    Looks: Pretty, silvery-gold doe with muscular legs. Moderately furred; has a scar along her right ear from a fox's jaws and she loves to use it to prove her bravery.
    Username: HeavensHens88

5. Magiccoolgirl7

Accepted!

6. Magiccoolgirl7

(OMG I Am SO Sorry! I Literally JUST Got Up From Bed!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by