Horatio got Shot!! CSI Miami

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hazelton farms, May 19, 2008.

1. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Yup, they shot him and boy was I NOT expecting the guy at the end getting a message about it!! Whew! Maybe they'll find a better actor to replace him! That'd be GREAT! But he'll probably be brought back to life... what was up with all the twitching?

<sigh> Nothing else was on!

2. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    I used to watch that show all the time! I can't believe it. Oh, well he was starting to annoy me.
  3. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you god, I hate him more than anyone else on tv [​IMG] Maybe they'll get someone who can show emotion this time.
    And whats with all the main chars on the CSI shows dying? I mean really!
  4. tmk

tmk Chillin' With My Peeps

lol It's been a while since I watched that show the last time. (TV isn't really my thing)
    I didn't even know Horatio had a son!! [​IMG]

Twitching was scary...[​IMG]

Anyways, I just stopped by BYC on my way up to bed and saw your post [​IMG]

Good nigh Stacy and all the BYC peeps!
  5. Sparklecoon

Sparklecoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    I never really liked Miami (Come on, how many times can you 'dramatically' take off sunglasses). I'm a sucker for CSI:NY. Haven't seen much of this season and definately haven't seen the finale.
  6. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    I missed the CSI-NY ending. I was hiding in the bathroom hoping that funnel cloud they kept interupting about wasn't really a tornado....it wasn't. But I've quit watching CSI-Miami because of Horatio. Who stands in profile every time they're having a conversation??? Maybe shooting him will improve the show. I also have a problem with shows that glorify cops who take justice into their own hands...just my own hangup.
  7. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*Ah, you guys are a little hard on H! Sure he's a bit of a --- whateuer, but I think he's supposed to be. Kinda like Columbo without all the pesky questions. I think they must be paying him by the word!!!! Gary Sinise's character is MORE annoying, anyway.
    Last edited: May 20, 2008
  8. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    I just want to know why he did not have a bullet proof vest on? Everyone was getting shot that day, Also why did no one get out of that plane to help him?? OK I know it is a TV show..now we have to wait all summer to see what happens.
  9. chubs

chubs Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2008
    For everybody not liking the show, it was rated the most watch on T.V. [​IMG]
  10. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Quote:That's cuz there's nothing else on during that time. LOL! Kidding! I dunno... There isn't here anyway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by