ş

hakanisthatu

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2023
First of all, hello everyone, my english is not very good so i write with google translate
About 2 months ago, I gave him an internal parasite medicine, then he suddenly got diarrhea and started drinking a lot of water. He drank unbelievably and was soaking the coop he was in. Then I used many drugs for him, but none of them helped. He continued to weaken day by day. His Normal weight is 2 kilos 100 grams but he currently weighs 1 kilo 200 grams. He is not cold, he lives in a warm place, I take special care of him.
The drugs I have used so far are: Flucanazol, Sulfamezatine, Oxytetracycline, Enrofloxacin, Penicillin, Lincomycin, Erythromycin Levamisole.
I haven't given any medication for the last 10 days, I just give multi-vitamins, probiotics and raw eggs, but the egg is waiting for a long time in the crop and it is getting weaker day by day. He is about to die. Please help me if i have any chance to cure it, what medicine should i use

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2922.jpeg
    IMG_2922.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2923.jpeg
    IMG_2923.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2908.jpeg
    IMG_2908.jpeg
    702.4 KB · Views: 7
What is the cure for this disease please help
and my english is not very good i am writing with google translate please can you tell me the treatment in a way that i can understand which drug with active ingredient i should use.
He has been ill for about 2 months and is getting worse day by day. It started with diarrhea and drinking a lot of water at first, then I took special care of him, staying in a warm place and eating things like boiled bulgur and raw eggs, but it didn't get better. Drugs I have used so far: sulfamezatine, levamisole, enrofloxacin, lincomycin, oxytetracycline, erythromycin, metronidazole, flucanazole. None of these drugs I have mentioned have cured him, and I am currently giving him a raw egg, but the egg has been waiting in the crop for a long time

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2923.jpeg
    IMG_2923.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2922.jpeg
    IMG_2922.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2915.jpeg
    IMG_2915.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2908.jpeg
    IMG_2908.jpeg
    702.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 4
What exactly do you feed him?

Are you sure he's eating?

How old is he?

You can't give any medication to a bird without knowing what he has. Also with medication you need to know how much to give and for how long.

I'm guessing you don't know what's wrong with him. This won't help members to help you.

@Eggcessive , @Wyorp Rock , can you assist. This might be difficult due to translation and meaning.

First of all, hello everyone, my english is not very good so i write with google translate
About 2 months ago, I gave him an internal parasite medicine, then he suddenly got diarrhea and started drinking a lot of water. He drank unbelievably and was soaking the coop he was in. Then I used many drugs for him, but none of them helped. He continued to weaken day by day. His Normal weight is 2 kilos 100 grams but he currently weighs 1 kilo 200 grams. He is not cold, he lives in a warm place, I take special care of him.
The drugs I have used so far are: Flucanazol, Sulfamezatine, Oxytetracycline, Enrofloxacin, Penicillin, Lincomycin, Erythromycin Levamisole.
I haven't given any medication for the last 10 days, I just give multi-vitamins, probiotics and raw eggs, but the egg is waiting for a long time in the crop and it is getting weaker day by day. He is about to die. Please help me if i have any chance to cure it, what medicine should i use
Poor thing looks like he needs some food.

Do you only feed him eggs?
No chicken feed?
IMG_2923.jpeg

I just give multi-vitamins, probiotics and raw eggs, but the egg is waiting for a long time in the crop and it is getting weaker day by day. He is about to die.
Welcome To BYC

Do you have any commercial chicken feed available?
If not, I'd try giving him some white cooked rice with buttermilk or plain yogurt to help restore the gut from all the medications.

If his crop is not emptying, it may be in stasis due to the medications. Hopefully he will start to improve since you have stopped giving medications.

FYI y'all -- To help with the language barrier, the language being spoken is Turkish. I reccomend using Deepl translator. It's much better than Google Translate.

Back
Top Bottom