Horrific story of a dog being drug behind

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by coloradochick, Dec 31, 2009.

1. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    a car at the Colorado National Monument in Grand Junction, Co. I guess they found the man who did this but what makes a person so mean and numb to others? Just the thought of the suffering that the poor dog went through makes me break down. Heart wrenching. Unfathomable.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] Makes me wish dogs could drive and return the favor! That is so heartbreaking.

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Was it not an accident? We accidentally did this to one of our dogs once when I was a kid, he was tied in the back with us, and just jumped out at the red light. By the time we got the attention of our parents it was pretty bad. We wound up having to kill him humanely. So sad, I think I was 7 and never forgot it. If someone did this on purpose...that's just horrible!!

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Let me at him.....He ought to be tied behind a vehicle and drug.....ggggrrr....Hopefully in that state they have laws which allow for incarceration for acts such as this and very, very stiff fines.

ETA~ even more...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  5. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    No, it wasn't an accident. He took the dog from a family in Delta, Co. They arrested him as he was walking out of the courthouse, being there for unrelated reasons. I didn't read the whole article. It's a very hard story for me to think too hard about. The more I think the more mad and upset I get. Hmmm, Junction is just about a 245 mile drive. Truly I would love to get ahold of this person also.....

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  6. fancbrd4me02

fancbrd4me02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Things like that make me feel ill. Then I feel ill and really really angry. I wish I could have a few minutes with that creep.

7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    He'll get it in the end...When he goes to prision..(LITERALLY)

8. Starscream4Ever

Starscream4Ever Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Chubsville, Duckyland

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by