Horror movie Fanatic.... Never fear the remote to shut it off is here

n2thestorm5032

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Sparta (Spartucky), Michigan
Ok I am a Scary movie fanatic, I love horror movies, they never scared me, from Leprechaun to Asylum, 13 ghosts to children of the Corn, No scary movie ever made my heart beat faster, even when I was 8, But..... I found the one movie I had to shut off, and can you guess it.... it was one of the eight films to die for!!! now there is sixteen: Crazy Eights, Nightmare Man, Tooth and Nail, Unearthed, The Deaths of Ian Stone, Lake Death, Mulberry Street, Borderland, Unrest, Reincarnation, The Gravedancers, The Abandoned, Penny Dreadfull, The Hamiltons, Wicked little Things --- I have seen all 15 except Dark Ride So I got it in from Netflix and started watching it, now I had to for once sense I started watching horror movies, have I had to shut a movie down!!!!

That is why I highly recommend Dark Ride!!! an actual scary movie that is Actually SCARY!!! but I am going to finish it tomorrow when I get up
caf.gif
<- (now just imagine the computer a tv, that's me with a cup of coffee finishing DARK RIDE)

Last edited:
OMG then I will HAVE to watch this!!!! I want to find SOMETHING that actually scares me silly!!! I WOULD find this out just after my hubby leaves and won't be home again until December....will have to do it alone and probably at night. *SIGH*

You are braver ladies than I...

I watched Child's Play when I was 12 and it took 8 years before I stopped checked behind the shower curtain every time I used the bathroom. Bring on the PG-13!

Mostly the first and a little of the second. I've seen plenty of movies with gore scenes that just don't further the plot and are just there for the "it has to be gross to be scary" opinion most studios and writers have taken up but these in particular are filled with them. And any other scare factor is not there.

I have seen far too many disappointing ones, personally. If there are lots of naked women and an excess of blood....you can pretty much rule out a decent movie.
smile.png
I get so tired of watching one hoping to get scared and just wanting my 2 wasted hours back. For me it has to make me think this could really happen to me or someone I know.

I think I know what you mean, I don't know you if you agree but what you describe sorta sound like House of Wax, that's what pops into my mind when you say that!

P.S. I love that movie only because...Paris Hilton gets killed in it...I know that's mean, well that's my personality... LOL

I know Almost every scary movie has some sort of nudity in it! I mean its gotten to the point where when they start taking off their clothes you know someone is going to die!! so it kinda of got really old, real fast! yeah If my head can get chopped off, or I find the hook in the Door sorta thing then yeah decent movie.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom