*Horse Alert* Any Silver Brumby fans out there?

Have you seen and/or read the silver brumby

• Total voters
Here's a little bit of info on the film for anyone who might be interested in the cast. Most notable is probably Russell Crowe as "The Man" and Caroline Goodall (who played Princess Mia's mom [Anne Hathaway's character] in The Princess Diaries).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silver_Brumby_(film)

The hut built in the film became a popular tourist attraction and was lost in the wildfires that ravaged Australia not too long ago. It has since been rebuilt.

And here are some images from the film.

1639083623508.png
1639083631468.png
1639083648369.png
1639083659056.png
1639083676433.png
1639083705804.png
1639083692266.png
1639083724378.png

Here's a little bit of info on the film for anyone who might be interested in the cast. Most notable is probably Russell Crowe as "The Man" and Caroline Goodall (who played Princess Mia's mom [Anne Hathaway's character] in The Princess Diaries).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Silver_Brumby_(film)

The hut built in the film became a popular tourist attraction and was lost in the wildfires that ravaged Australia not too long ago. It has since been rebuilt.

And here are some images from the film.

View attachment 2923617View attachment 2923618View attachment 2923619View attachment 2923620View attachment 2923621View attachment 2923623View attachment 2923622View attachment 2923624
😍

Even if y’all don’t watch anything else, I highly request that you watch the theme song of the cartoon series. 😍

So, wait. If it's called the SILVER Brahmbuhwhatsit, why is it GOLDEN?
Last time I checked, palomino was not silver.

So, wait. If it's called the SILVER Brahmbuhwhatsit, why is it GOLDEN?
Last time I checked, palomino was not silver.
Silvery mane?
I don’t know.

I haven’t finished the book series, so haven’t gotten to where he has any offspring.

But before he does, I’m kinda wondering is he’s supposed to be cremello, but in the movie adaption was presented as palomino.

I’ll have to finish the rest of the books series and see what offspring he produces to check that though.

And that would also align with the fact he is a lot lighter than the mare Golden in the TV series, who is palomino.

Still not silver.

Stupid horse movie getting it all wrong. Was the director colourblind?
I am now determined to never watch it. I struggle with watching things that have major incorrect details.

Still not silver.

Stupid horse movie getting it all wrong. Was the director colourblind?
I am now determined to never watch it. I struggle with watching things that have major incorrect details.
In the books he is referred to as a “creamy.”
But is often called the silver stallion as he perfectly blends in with the mist and snow.

Back
Top Bottom