1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Horse for sale $800 NE OHIO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nadams4, Feb 2, 2008.

1. nadams4

nadams4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    Ohio
    Lady Liberty has been ridden in trails but due to her past owner not working with her, this mare needed retrained when i bought her. Although, with my busy schedule as a college student i have not had the time to do so. I work with her a lot on the ground. She behaves wonderfully on the lunge line, and takes the saddle well. She has the beauty to succeed in the show ring and the thinking skills to please on trails. She would make a wonderful mother. Liberty is very curious, and needs a new owner who has time to devote to finishing her. She will be 5 yrs. old in July of 2008. Please call or email for pictures and info. Reach Nichole @ [email protected] or 330-671-7313.

We live in Northeast OHIO

2. nadams4

nadams4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2008
    Ohio
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Pretty, reminds me of my horse. Looked sort of like yours, but tri-colored, black main and tail. I miss him but had to sell him when I got sick. Good luck finding her a home. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by