Horse for sale or trade???????OKLAHOMA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hangemhorns, Oct 31, 2008.

1. hangemhorns

hangemhorns Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    i have a gray mare for sale or trade for ??????
    [​IMG]

2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    She is Gorgeous!!!!!

3. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Pretty mare....where in OK are you and what's the story on the mare? Age? Broke?

4. hangemhorns

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    around 6 was broke at one time...here is the story my step father bought this horse 4 years ago...i came out and rode it bare back around the property no problem....he took it to gather some calves one day horse bucked him off and broke his hip....my father-in-law was 80ish and didnt live much longer after the fall...now the horse just hangs out with the goats and chickens...i would really like for somebody to end up with her that really knew how to work her with calves...reason i say that is bcause there was a bull my father-n-law had that broke out of our pasture and the horse follwed the bull out and penned the bull back in the pasture without any help my mother was floored she had never seen anything like that bfore...i am in the stillwater area....

5. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

How tall is she?

6. hangemhorns

May 14, 2008
    Morrison
    she is big not sure exactly but prob around 60 sumthin inches to her back.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by