Horse owners are welcome!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by dreamer43, Mar 14, 2013.

1. dreamer43

dreamer43 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2013
    With my beautiful horse
    If you own a horse please comment what breed and info about him/her. I have a roan mare her name is Dreamer. She is 16 and she was my Christmas present. I love her to death!! Please don't lie and say you have a horse. Okay thanks and have fun:)

2. newfoundland

newfoundland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    We have 3 horses here. A 15 hand coloured mare called China, and 2 miniature Shetlands called Patrick and Jack. China is 21 now and keeps very well. The boys are about 14. Very expensive to keep!!

3. platinum

platinum Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2013
    Virginia
    I have three. I am primarily a dressage rider, so I have an appaloosa mare, and a german riding pony colt for that. I also have a throughbred mare who is built like a hunter, but she's the sweetest thing and I love her anyway. She just turned 4, so we'll see if she ends up being a good jumper!

4. Faith67

Faith67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2013
    With the animals
    I have three, A Black and White Pinto gelding, His name is Gunner, He is 12 years old, and is 14.3 hands, A brown and white pinto named Rebel, He is 11 years old, and 16 hands tall, and last but not least, our Assateague buckskin pony bo peep she was a wild pony for four months, she is 21 years old, and is 13 hands. I can canter bare back with a halter and lead rope, i love horses, and all animals.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by