Horse Show Pics!!! PLEASE CRITIQUE MY RIDING!!

BobwhiteQuailLover

Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Wisconsin
Here are some pics of our second Hunter show!! HE WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD, NO SPOOKS!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

68534_002.jpg

68534_001.jpg

68534_003.jpg

68534_004.jpg

68534_005.jpg

68534_006.jpg

68534_007.jpg

68534_011.jpg

68534_008.jpg

68534_009.jpg

68534_013.jpg

Hope you like them!!
big_smile.png

Please critique my riding (I know my heels are down in some pics
roll.png
)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
they should be down-

is this your horse or your trainers?

I'll have to look at them later
smile.png

It is my horse
big_smile.png

I really can't get a good enough look to say for sure, but I'm wondering if your saddle might be too small for you. Not in the seat so much, but in the flap. You've got a lot of leg and the saddle flaps look a little short. It is really hard to get and hold your leg on the right place on a saddle that is too short.

I wish i had a horse. I have to live in the stinkin city. I go out once a week and volunteer at my friend's ranch. - sigh - my family hates the country!! I wish i could live with people who liked the country. I REALLY love horses, but have only gotten to ride a horse one time in my entire life!! And it was bareback!! Anywho, you're so lucky you have your own horse!!!!!

S*T*A*R :

I wish i had a horse. I have to live in the stinkin city. I go out once a week and volunteer at my friend's ranch. - sigh - my family hates the country!! I wish i could live with people who liked the country. I REALLY love horses, but have only gotten to ride a horse one time in my entire life!! And it was bareback!! Anywho, you're so lucky you have your own horse!!!!!

you should take lessons.................​

Here goes, you asked for it. You have "piano hands". Your thumbs should be on top not pointing at each other. There should be a straight line from the bit through your hands to your elbow.

You legs are too far in front of you. Your heels should line up with your hips and your shoulder ( another straight line). This should help your heels stay down.

Let me say that you make a pleasing picture together with your horse, I hope you keep at it, horses are the BEST!!!!!! When is the next show?

Fancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom